When trying to login to any UMD service through CAS, "processing error CSRF token verification failed" is being shown before DUO push prompt and preventing login.
CAS Sign In via Google Chrome (Tested)
A reset to default settings seems to fix the issue on Google Chrome. Please follow the steps below to do the same:
- Click on the options button (three little dots) on the top right.
- Click on "Settings"
- A new tab should open, search for "default" on the top search bar which says "Search settings"
- Scroll all the way down on the results
- Under "Reset Settings", click on "Restore settings to their original defaults"
- Make sure to read what all will get reset once you do reset the settings
- Close chrome and restart it
Please see this article for the most up to date instructions from Google: