I am unsure how to log into the school Wifi.
Connect to eduroam
The University of Maryland's (UMD) main wireless network on campus is eduroam (education roaming). For device-specific instructions, check the Knowledge Base.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your device
- Click or tap eduroam from the list of detected wireless networks.
- Log in using your DirectoryID@umd.edu in the User Name field and your Directory ID password.
- Click Join, Connect, or OK depending on your device.
- A Verify Certificate window may open depending on your device.
- Click Continue to authenticate the server certificate.
Connect to eduroam with SecureW2
SecureW2 is a wireless onboarding tool that quickly and safely verifies your identity and configures your device to access the university's wireless network. New students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to download and install SecureW2 prior to their first day on campus.