How do I register my device to umd-iot network?
umd-iot wireless network.
- Log into mydevices.umd.edu/guest with your Directory ID and password.
- To access the site, you must be on campus or connected to the campus VPN.
- Click Device -> Create Device.
- In the Create New Device window, enter your IoT device's wireless MAC address.
- Enter a Device Name.
- Click the Term of Use checkbox.
- Click Create.
- A unique 12-digit umd-iot password for your device will be generated.
- Connect your device to umd-iot with the password provided on the registration page.
- To verify the devices you have registered, click Device -> Manage Devices.