Log in to Denodo
NOTE: To be able to login to Denodo, you need to be on VPN and a Denodo user (in the Denodo list of people).
- Go to the Denodo Solution Manager, QA Denodo Solution Manager, or Prod Denodo Solution Manager.
- Click the Single Sign-On button and log in with your credentials.
- From the Denodo Solution Manager landing page, click the link for the Design Studio application.
- Denodo Design Studio will list all the Denodo databases you have access to.
- Some Oracle database schemas have been represented as Denodo databases.
- Expand the databases and expand folders to list the base views that are available to you for querying.
- Click a folder to list its base views 1_connectivity and 2_Base_Views.
- To view data in the base view, select the base view and double click.
- Click the Execution panel link in the top right section of the page.
- Click the Execute link in the lower right to view the data