Enable Third Party Cookies in Supported Browsers Within ELMS-Canvas
Users may experience blank or missing content when accessing Zoom or other tools from within ELMS-Canvas if their third party cookies are blocked. To resolve this issue, follow the instructions below or see the enable third party cookies in your browser Panopto article.
Enable third party cookies in Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- From the top right, select the three vertical dots and then Settings.
- Click Privacy and security from the left side navigation bar.
- Make sure the setting for Block third-party cookies is unchecked.
For more information, see Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome.
Enable third party cookies in Firefox
- Open Firefox browser.
- From the top right, select the three vertical lines and then Options.
- Select Privacy & Security from the left side navigation bar.
- Under Browser Privacy, select Standard.
For more information, see Third-party cookies and Firefox tracking protection.
Enable third party cookies in Edge
- Open your Edge browser.
- From the top right, select the three dots on the tool bar and then Settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, click View Advanced Settings.
- Under Cookies, select Don't block cookies.
For more information, see Allow or Block Cookies in the new Microsoft Edge.
Enable third party cookies in Safari
- Open your Safari browser.
- Click on Safari, then select Preferences.
- Click on Privacy tab. Make sure both Prevent cross-site tracking and Block all cookies are unchecked.
For more information, see Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac.