Deploy FireEye Agent With Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
To deploy FireEye using the Division of Information Technology's Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) service, follow the steps below.
- Launch the MECM administrator console.
- In the Configuration Manager console, choose Software Library -> Application Management -> Applications.
- From the list of applications, select FireEye Endpoint Agent 32.30.13.
- On the Home tab in the Deployment group, choose Deploy or right-click on the FireEye Endpoint Agent 32.30.13 application -> Deploy.
- On the General page of the Deploy Software Wizard, choose Browse to select your device collection.
- On the Content page, check that the distribution point from which you want PCs to install the application is selected.
- On the Deployment Settings page, make sure that the deployment action is set to Install, and the deployment purpose is set to Required.
For additional information, see Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM).
For more information of FireEye see FireEye FAQ.