Create a Practice Exam in Honorlock
NOTE: Honorlock is available by request only. To learn more, including associated fees, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before using Honorlock to deploy a proctored exam, consider providing a practice session for your students that will enable them to experience the requirements of setting up for proctoring without engaging the Honorlock staff. Once created, a basic three question exam is auto-generated.
- In ELMS-Canvas, navigate to Honorlock. To add Honorlock to your ELMS-Canvas course navigation bar, read Instructor Guide to Honorlock.
- Locate and click the three white vertical dots in the top right of the learning technology integration (LTI).
- NOTE: Honorlock Icons in grey are exams that are not currently enabled with Honorlock.
- In the drop-down menu, click Add Practice Exam. A prompt will appear and ask if you would like to add an Honorlock Practice Exam. Click OK.
- A Practice Exam has now been generated for you and will display in the LTI.
- Now that you have successfully added a Practice Exam, it’s time to enable it with Honorlock. Click the blue Enable button.
- Optionally, click on any of the options to toggle them ON or OFF.
- Make sure to click the blue Enable button to save your settings.
- Your practice exam is now enabled with Honorlock. Exams that are Honorlock enabled will display the blue Honorlock shield rather than the grey shield.
Click the How to Create a Practice Exam.pdf file (also in the Attachments section below) for a PDF of the step-by-step instructions.