Set Office Hours with Google Calendar Appointments
Designate appointment blocks that can be reserved on your Google calendar. This is an organized way for professors to invite students to reserve appointments within set office hours. For more information on calendar appointments visit Google Support.
Create an appointment block
- Open Google Calendar from your UMD Google account.
- Enter Week view or Day view.
- Click a spot on the calendar.
- In the pop-up window, click Appointment slots.
- Complete the details.
- Click More options to make further adjustments.
- To make the event repeat, change the repeat drop-down menu before invite people to reserve times within the appointment block.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Students can reserve an appointment block by following these directions.