WebEx - Catalina OS Compatibility Issue
Mac users who have recently upgraded to the Catalina Operating System (OS) may discover issues using WebEx. This is due to a security update.
When sharing their screen with participants, viewers may only see the desktop wallpaper and not the applications or files meant to be shared.
- Click on the apple icon in the upper left of the window
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on Security & Privacy.
- In the left column, click on Screen Recording.
- Click on the lock in the lower left corner (of the Security and Privacy window) to allow changes.NOTE: The user may need to click on the lock in the Mac dock menu to request privileges.
- Add check marks to the Cisco WebEx Meeting Center and Cisco WebEx Training Center selection box.
- Save/Lock the changes.