Personalize List Columns in ServiceNow
You can change what columns appear when viewing a table in ServiceNow.
NOTE: You must be a DIT employee and access Agent View to customize the columns.
- Log in to the IT Support website by clicking Log in at the top right. Click on your name and select Agent View.
- Click the gear icon to the left of the column headers.
- In the Personalize List Columns window, select from any Available attributes and move them into your Selected area by using the button. You can remove items from your Selected area by clicking that attribute and pressing the button.
- Items in your Selected area will be displayed in order on your tables, with the leftmost attribute at the top of the list. To change the ordering of your Selected list, click on an attribute and press the or button to move that attribute up or down the list.
- The recommended display is: Number, Base Version, Short description, Configuration item, State, Knowledge base, View count, Review Cycle View Count, Use count, Review Cycle Use Count and Rating.