Recommended System Specifications for School of Planning and Preservation
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
- Memory: 8GB
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Warranty: 3 or 4 year
- Other requirements:
- Use of cloud-storage service for additional storage (Google Drive, UMD Box, etc.)
For more information, schedule an appointment with an advisor
Purchase from Terrapin Tech
Terrapin Tech carries configurations that meet these requirements. They can be purchased online at http://www.techstore.umd.edu or in our store, located on the ground floor of the Edward St. John Learning and Teaching Center (ESJ). Call Terrapin Tech at 301.314.7000, or email email@example.com for more information.
Benefits of purchasing from Terrapin Tech:
- On-campus support for setup at the time of purchase.
- Loaner laptops if the student’s device is being repaired by Terrapin Tech.
- Purchase up to a 4-year extended service plan to cover the device for the student’s entire college career.