Remove Users from an Access Group Using Grouper
Grouper's integration with the Special Identity Management System (SIMS) allows you to remove one or more users from Access groups.
- Navigate to SIMS in a web browser. You may need to log in and authenticate your identity with multi-factor authentication.
- Find the group you wish to edit. Click Modify next to the group.
- Click Manage Group Members. This will open the group membership list in Grouper.
- Select the checkbox next to the user(s) you wish to remove.
- Click Remove selected members.
- A confirmation banner at the top of the screen will confirm the user has been removed.