Request for a Data Feed to an Internal Application

To request a data feed for use in an internal application, fill out the Request for Data Access Form for Internal Feeds.
This is an Internal Campus Business Request Form to be used to notify IT (Office of Data Administration) of requests by individuals who have a need for institutional data for their applications. This is not to request access to source applications or FRS Web to process transactions (users should go to the appropriate business/service office for these requests). 
The following information is required:
If the requesting Department does not have an application account, IT will set one up. The application account works like a user account to query the data warehouse. The application account is assigned to an owner. Should that person leave the University, the application account ownership will transfer to a new designee within the affected Department.