Re-Activate Duo Mobile: Same Phone Number, New Device
When you get a new device that has the same phone number, download and install the Duo Mobile app onto the new device and follow the steps below:
- Visit the Multi-Factor Authentication Profile page. Log into the Central Authentication Service (CAS).
- Click Manage Devices under Devices and Settings.
Select the Call Me
option for your device. Note:
You will receive a call to continue with the authentication process. Pick up the call and follow the instructions given over the phone to complete authentication.
- Select Manage Devices.
- Select the Call Me option for your device.
- Select Device Options for your phone number.
- Select Reactivate Duo Mobile.
- Select the phone type, then click Continue. Make sure Duo Mobile is installed on your device, then click I have Duo Mobile installed.
Open the Duo Mobile App and click the Add Account
icon. To scan the barcode on your computer with your phone, open your Camera app. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. The screen will confirm when you have succeeded with a checkmark.