Connect to a Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR)
In this article
Connect to a Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) with Webex Teams
- Log into Webex Teams, either through a browser or the Webex Teams desktop app (app is recommended).
- Click the Call button to bring up the dialer.
- Enter the address of the meeting you are attempting to join. Sample meeting addresses are provided below:
- Sample personal meeting room address: [directoryid]@umd.Webex.com
- Sample address for a scheduled meeting: [meetingnumber]@umd.Webex.com.
- Once connected, you will be able to share video, audio, and more.
Connect to a CMR with a browser, phone, or productivity tools
Joining a CMR is done the same way you would join a standard Webex Meeting. You can join from your browser, by phone, or through an email invitation. You can also use Productivity Tools to connect to a meeting.
Call a CMR from another CMR
- Locate the address of the Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room you wish to connect with. Here is a sample meeting address is: [RoomNumber]@umd.edu
- Locate the Cisco Telepresence Unit in your room and press the Call button.
- Choose from recents or favorites to see if the CMR address is present, or press search or dial to bring up the keypad.
- Enter the address of the CMR you are connecting to and press the Call button.
|You will initiate a call to the room you specified. If someone is present, they will be able to answer the call and the video conference will initiate.