Manage Multi-factor Authentication Hardware Tokens
In this article
Visit your MFA Profile
- Visit the Multi-Factor Authentication Profile page and sign in.
- Click Login to authenticate your identity.
Add a Hardware Token
NOTE: If you are registering a token before a mobile device, go to identity.umd.edu/selfenrollment instead of the Multi-Factor Authentication Profile page.
- Click Manage under Hardware Tokens.
- Click Register Your Hardware Token, enter the Token Serial Number, select the Token Brand, and click Register Device.
- Your Hardware Token should be successfully registered.
Remove a Hardware Token
- Next to Devices and Settings, click Manage Devices.
- You will be asked to authenticate your identity.
- All enrolled devices, including your token, will be listed. Next to your token, click Device Options.
- Click the red Trash Can icon
- A prompt will ask if you are sure you want to permanently remove the device. Click Remove.
- In the My Settings & Devices page, a confirmation message will be displayed.
Reactivate a Hardware Token
Contact the Service Desk to reactivate a Hardware Token.