Add a Subscriber to a Listserv
Subscribers can be added to a listserv using the Mailing list management interface at the UMD Listserv site. To learn how to add subscribers to a listserv, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the Mailing list management interface.
- Click on the List Management tab and select Subscriber Management.
- Enter the email address and name of the individual you are adding to the list in the Add a new user to the list section.
- Choose whether or not you wish to send a welcome message by selecting Send Email Notification or Do Not Notify the User.
- Click Add to [Your List].
A notification will be displayed at the top of the page similar to the one in the section Add a new user to the list. This notice signifies that the subscription was added.