Service Catalog Request: Sponsored Accounts
Approve Service Catalog Task for a Sponsored Student Account.
Agent Authorization/Credentials Required
Steps to Complete Procedure
- Open the task "Sponsored Student Accounts-UMD Google for <student name>".
- From https://identity.umd.edu/admin, look up the Student's directory ID under the "UMService" tab.
- Under UmService, change cloud: to gafe (it will be either "Attribute ONE" or "gafe-suspended").
Select "Update UmServices".
- Under UmServiceStatus, change gafe: to sponsored.
Select "Update UmServiceStatus".
- If the account was suspended, then open up and log into the Google Administrator console as a Google Admin (Otherwise, if the account is newly created, then skip this step.).
- look up the directory ID
- Restore the User
- Move the user's account to Active Users: gafe.nobackup.
- Mark the task State as "Closed Completed".