Enable or Disable Duo Auto Push for Multi-factor Authentication
If you would like to speed up your login time with multi-factor authentication, turn on auto-push to automatically be prompted by the authentication method of your choice in Duo Mobile.
To turn on auto-push, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the Multi-Factor Authentication Profile page. Sign in then click Login to authenticate.
- Click Manage under Devices & Settings.
- Complete your multi-factor authentication.
- Under Default Device, select your default device from the drop-down menu.
- Under When I log in, select the Automatically send this device a Duo Push option.
- Click Save.
This clip summarizes the steps above: