Participate in a Peer Review Assignment
Participating in a Peer Review assignment in ELMS-Canvas
Detailed instructions are available in the Canvas guide titled How do I submit a peer review to an assignment?
- Submit an assignment, according to the requirements provided by your instructor, by the assignment due date.
- Access one or more assignment submissions posted by your peers and provide annotated comments using the DocViewer, complete an evaluation rubric (provided by your instructor), or both.
- To Finalize and submit your feedback you must also type a few words in the comments field that sits adjacent to the DocViewer window.
- Peer review submissions become available after the assignment due date.
- Instructors usually provide a timeframe within which peer reviews must be posted.
Download a PDF of the annotated copy of your own peer-reviewed submission
- Go to the assignment via either the Assignment or Grades link.
- Click on the Submission Details link associated with the assignment.
- Click on the View Feedback link.
- Click on the Download Annotated PDF icon in the DocViewer toolbar.