Download and Configure Google Calendar App on Your iOS Device
You can use the Google Calendar app on your iOS device to check your University of Maryland email.
- On your iOS device, open the App Store.
- Search for Google Calendar.
- Tap GET to download the app.
- When the download has completed, open the Google Calendar app. If you have other Google apps installed and configured, Google Calendar may recognize your account(s). Otherwise, you will be prompted to setup your account.
- To setup your account, enter your UMD email address (DirectoryID@umd.edu). You will be prompted to log in with your Directory ID and password.
- Your calendar will begin syncing.