1. Open a browser and go to TERPware.
2. Click Log In on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the screen. Use your university credentials at the CAS screen.
3. In the Software menu click Design & Production then Edge Animate.
4. Double click AdobeEdgeAnimate.dmg and then select Save File. Click OK.
5. Double-click the AdobeEdgeAnimate.dmg file on your computer (it is most likely located in your Downloads folder) and the Install AdobeCS6MC window will open.
6. The installer will automatically determine the best installation location (your primary hard drive). Click Install. The computer may prompt you to enter your computer's password. NOTE: This is likely different than your university credentials.
7. The installation will begin. You will see a screen with a progress bar and a time estimate for installation completion. At the end of the installation, you should get an Installation Complete popup with a green check mark. Once you see this notification you can begin using the software.