Enable 2-Step Verification in TERPmail
- Log into your TERPmail account.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to your email address in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the Account link.
- Click on the Security link.
- Click the Settings button located under the 2-step verification section.
- This will then take you through the wizard that will set up 2-step verification.
- This process involves you entering in a mobile phone number, and Google will place an automatic call to that phone.
- When you answer the call it will give you a 6-digit number to enter.
- After entering the 6-digit number you will then have successfully activated 2-step verification.