Set or Update the Security Questions for a Directory Passphrase
Security questions can be used to access your account in the event of a forgotten passphrase or lock out.
- Go to University of Maryland Directory page. Click Security Questions. Do not click the back key on the browser window while you work through the Directory ID pages.
- Enter your Directory ID and passphrase.
- Select Questions 1-3 and enter new answers for those questions. Keep the Security Answers simple so that you are best able to remember them.
- Click Update Security Questions.
- You will receive a notice stating that Your Directory Passphrase Security Questions have been set. From this point, these are the questions that will appear whenever you request Directory information.