You can’t access your TERPmail account with your current passphrase because it had been forgotten, mistyped, or there is a system outage or degradation.
- Go to https://identity.umd.edu/profile?activeTab=terpmail.
- Log in with your Drectory ID and passphrase.
- Enter a new TERPmail passphrase in the New Passphrase and Confirm Passphrase fields.
- Reference the passphrase requirements highlighted in red before entering a new passphrase.
- Click the blue Change TERPmail Passphrase button.
You can also go to the TERPMail homepage and click Set your passphrase to change your TERPmail passphrase.