Google Drive in Google Workspace.
There are two potential methods for viewing the size of a Folder within a shared Google Drive.
Method 1 - Download Drive for desktop
- Visit https://www.google.com/drive/download/ and select Download Drive for desktop
- Run the installer
- Sign in to Drive for desktop using your email
- Navigate using File Explorer or Finder and open your Google Drive folder
- Right-click the folder you want the size of and select Properties (Windows) or Get Info (Mac)
Method 2 - Download the folder
- Log into drive.google.com
- Click My Drive on the left hand side to expand the list of folders
- Right click on the desired folder and select "Download"
- Once downloaded, extract the contents of the downloaded zip file.
- Right click the extracted folder and select Properties (Windows) or Get info (Mac) to view the size of the folder
Google does not have an published method of viewing folder sizes within Google Drive.