Write an Email and Send it Later with Schedule Send Feature in Gmail
Gmail allows you to schedule your emails to be sent at a later date and time with the Schedule Send feature. Follow the steps below to set up this feature:
- Draft an email or reply in Gmail.
- Click the arrow next to the Send button.
- Click on the Schedule send tab.
- The Schedule time screen will open. Select the specific date and time you would like the email to be sent.
- A new folder called Scheduled will be added to your folders in your email. Scheduled emails will appear in the Scheduled folder while waiting in queue to be sent.
Visit Google Schedule Send for more information.