Share Links to Files and Folders in Google Drive
- Select the file or folder to share.
- Click the Link symbol toward the top left of the screen. By default, link sharing is off. Click to turn on Link Sharing.
- Click Sharing settings.
- Click the down arrow, then click More...
- Select how you would like to share the link, what type of access the recipient(s) should receive, then click Save.
- Enter the email address(es) to share the link (adding a message is optional); click Send.
- If there are any recipients outside of the university, you will receive a warning message. Click Yes to send the link.