Log in to Your Adobe Creative Cloud Account
Adobe Creative Cloud is a web-based service that allows customers to download many of Adobe's most popular Creative Suite applications and cloud services via a cloud server.
NOTE: You must be an active student, staff, or faculty member at UMD to use Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud application from your computer, or visit the Adobe Account Login page using a web browser.
- Sign out of your Adobe ID in your browser and desktop application.
- Enter your @umd.edu (Enterprise ID), not your TERPmail, in the username field in the following format: DirectoryID@umd.edu.
- The Adobe Enterprise Login page may open. If the Adobe Enterprise Login page does not open, click Sign in with an Enterprise ID.
- If prompted to Choose an Account for Page, select Enterprise Account.
- The Central Authentication Service will open. Enter your Directory ID and Passphrase. Click Login.
NOTE: If these steps do not direct you to log in to your Enterprise ID account, we recommend clearing your browser cache.