Set your default Multi-Factor Authentication Device
UMD multi-factor authentication (MFA) allows you to use multiple devices to authenticate your identity. If you have enrolled multiple devices in MFA, you may select one to device to function as your default authentication device.
- Visit the Multi-Factor Authentication Profile page.
- Enter your Directory ID and password in the Username and Password fields. Click Login to authenticate.
- Click Manage Devices tab under Devices & Settings.
- Complete a multi-factor authentication method.
- Under Default Device, select your default device from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.