Sign in to Listserv for the First Time
Listserv list is a single email address that contains the email addresses of all its members. When any one person sends an email message (or replies to) that single address, everyone on the list receives a copy of the message. Listservs can be managed from the UMD Listserv page. To learn how to log into the UMD Listserv site for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Go to listserv.umd.edu.
- Click Log In (list owners only). You will be taken to a login required window.
- Since this is the first time you are logging in to this site, click the link to get a new LISTSERV password to be taken to the Register LISTSERV Password window.
- In the E-Mail Address field, enter your email address.
- Enter a new password to use with this site in both password fields, . Click Register Password when you're done.
- Once you Register the Password, go to your email account and open registration confirmation email from the UMD Listserv site.
- This email will contain a link that you need to click on to complete the login process. The welcome page for listserv.umd.edu will open.
- Click List Management to open the List Management drop down menu.
- From the drop down choices, you can manage subscribers and the list configuration.