Add a Room Resource to Your Other Calendars List in Google Calendar
A room resource is a special kind of calendar in Google Calendar that can be used for shared resources like meeting rooms and equipment (such as departmental projectors, document cameras and so on). Room resources can be added to your Other Calendars list for easy access and reference.
- Go to your Google Calendar in a web browser.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Other calendars. Then, select Browse resources.
- A list of available campus resources will be displayed in alphabetical order.
- Now, you can see rooms organized by building by clicking on the building acronym. Click the box next to the room you wish to add.
- When you return to your calendar, the room will appear under Other calendars. You can toggle the room calendar to display or not display on your calendar.