Unzip a File Using Firefox 15.x for Windows
- Double click the file you want to unzip.
- In the opening window, select the Save File radio button then click Ok.
- Double click the zip file in the Downloads window to copy it to your Downloads folder.
- In the Downloads folder, click Extract All Files in the top menu bar to unzip the file.
- In the Extract Compressed (Zipped) window, click Browse to choose a destination to save your file into then click Extract.
- Double click the .exe file and follow all of the prompts to install.
- Click Finish.