Activate Your Directory ID and Account Services
In this article
Activate your Directory ID
- Go to New User Identity Verification.
- Click Activate Account.
- Verify your identity by filling out the form using either:
- Select the suggested directory ID or look for another one. Once you are satisfied with your directory ID, click Use DirectoryID as your University Directory ID.
- Select YES to agree to the Acceptable Use Guidelines.
- Click ACCEPT to confirm your directory ID.
- Clicking NOT SURE will return you to the previous page to select a different directory ID.
- Create a passphrase. Set the security questions and answers. Click Update Security Questions to continue.
- Follow the link to activate services for your directory ID.
- If you get an error "Unable to verify information", see Verify My Directory ID.
Activate email and associate services
You'll need a directory ID and passphrase to complete these steps.
- Go to DIT Service Activation and log in.
- Select the services you would like to activate and click Submit. Some services may be auto-selected for you. Activation may take a few minutes to complete. Do not reload or stop the page after pressing Submit.
- Once activation is completed, you will see a screen confirming service activation.
Now that you've activated your directory ID and services, you need to: