Terrapin Tech FAQ: How Can I Find the Warranty Status of My Apple Computer?
If you have an Apple computer, locate your serial number using the steps listed below:
- Hold down the Option key and click on the Apple logo at the far left of the Menu bar.
- Select System Information...
- The System Information utility will open and display the serial number in the Hardware Overview page that appears. Double click that number and choose Copy from the Edit menu.
- Visit https://checkcoverage.apple.com/ and enter the Serial Number in the lookup field.
- Click Continue. The resulting page will detail your warranty status.